We're excited to announce our 2018 Summer Convention will be held June 21-June 24 at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation.
Featured Speakers for Friday, June 22
- Allen Douglass, Risk Manager, INTL FCStone
- Jody Hall, General Manager Ethanol Marketing & Trading, Flint Hills Resources
- Zippy Duvall, President, American Farm Bureau Federation
- Hugh Nall, President, Southern Ag Carriers
New Opportunity for 2018, Thursday, June 21
Georgia Agricultural Over-the-Counter (OTC) Seminar
INTL FCStone is hosting a full-day Over-the-Counter (OTC) utilization seminar as a pre-conference program in advance of the Georgia Feed & Grain Association Summer Conference, on Thursday, June 21, at the Omni Plantation Resort in Amelia Island, Florida. As an attendee, you can expect to achieve a solid understanding of price-risk management, while learning about your company’s role in today’s exciting and challenging markets. This interactive, pure education event will concentrate on OTC applications with a focus on improving your firm’s bottom line.
Topics will include:
- Understanding the market risk facing your company and customers
- Expanding your knowledge of OTC applications
- Strengthening your grain origination
Clicking any of the buttons below will you take you to our online store where you can complete registration for both membership and the conference.
If you register for membership or sponsorship online, please download one of the following forms, fill it out, and return it to us via mail or email.